Thursday, August 22, 2013

Senior 2014 Kayla P.

Hey Everyone,
I know, I know, I need to blog more!! I keep forgetting.
But this session was one that I needed to share!!
This is Kayla, and her senior session was amazing!!!

Kayla recently lost over 50lbs, with hard work and dedication. No diet here, just a life style change over the past year! she looks and feels great and I admire her 1 million percent for all of her hard work! She is such a role model for those looking for a healthier life style!

So here is why her session really took the cake. Her father and mother came to the session. Now her father has to be one of the most AMAZING, supportive fathers that I have ever met!! He was just blown away after seeing his little girl all done up with hair and makeup, and watching her model in front of the camera. He was standing there,

"Work it Kayla!"
"That's my daughter!"
"You look so beautiful Kayla!"

 It was so incredibly touching!!!

He was also super supportive of me, saying "this is why we came to Amanda Noel Photography!"
& telling me that I was in high demand and that "all the girls have to come to Amanda Noel Photography" and that I am the name going around the school!

YUP, that made me feel awesome to hear that!!!

This session is by far one I will always remember :)


No comments:

Post a Comment